F04 -How To Put The Va-Va Voom Back In Dental Office Management
How To Put The Va-Va Voom Back In Dental Office Management
Friday, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
CE- 6 Hours
(**non-technical course- may not qualify for State Board CE hours)
Come be re-energized with enthusiasm and laughter while you gain insight on:
- Up’ing Your Verbal Skills Game with Your Team & Patients
- Make Systems Really Work Without “Work” & Have The Entire Team Ready to Implement & Accountable To You & Each Other (Yes, It Really Works!(
- Leave With System Tips and Tricks That You Can Begin Implementing Immediately. From Recall To Treatment Plan Presentation To Those Dreaded Insurance Calls & SO MUCH MORE!
- You Will Learn Leadership Skills That Have An Impact on Serving Your Doctors, Teams & Patients (And Be Reminded Of The Super Hero You Are!)
- Enjoy Humorous Real Life Stories & Wisdom From A Fellow Office Manager That Are Filled With Challenges You Can Relate With & Will Have You Thinking Bigger For Yourself And Those Around You
- Last, How To Take Care Of Yourself & Manage Yourself Within The Time We All Are Given Each Day 24/7
Intended Audience: Dentists, Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Office Personnel
Date: September 20, 2019
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm